My oh my, it has been a busy season in life for me! Adjusting to two kiddos has been an ongoing learning process for me and I think I’ve got it somewhat figured out…BUT when you think you have it all figured out, a curve ball is thrown at you! Am I right?!?
We have gone through most major transitions with both kids, at least for the time being. I FINALLY had the courage to take away Riley’s pacifier, he’s three! I know it should’ve happened a year ago but since Chloe was born I just haven’t had the energy and was terrified with how it would go. I could not spare anymore sleep than what I was already getting. Great news– he has done so well!
Another transition we have recently gone through is taking Chloe off the bottle. She is 16 months and one day I decided, today is the day! The girl doesn’t sleep and I finally had enough. I am more than ready to have a full nights rest. She has done really well too… So I’m feeling good 🙂
Can we go back to no sleep for a minute?!? How old were your littles when they started sleeping the night. My oldest was about a year and my youngest, well not just until recently. With that being said, coffee has been my fuel! I drink a cup in the morning and in the afternoon for a pick me up to knock out my to do list while the kids nap.
With coffee being my fuel, my teeth have slowly become less white ;( I was ready to get my pearly whites back and decided to try out Smile Brilliant. I have whitened my teeth in the past and have not had the best experience because they are SUPER sensitive so I was a bit nervous to give at home teeth whitening another shot. When I learned more about Smile Brilliant I was so excited for a few reasons:
2 – The entire process is so easy. As you know, mom life is super busy and in order to take the time to whiten it needs to be easy.
The process was as easy as this:
- Order the package that best fits your whitening needs. They have a sensitive option and non-sensitive option. I went with sensitive because of my previous experience.
- They send your kit to you with all of the supplies to make your impressions, which takes minutes. * Tip: The material does dry really fast, so be sure to follow the directions!
- Send the impressions back in the pre-addressed envelope.
- Then your custom fitted trays will be sent back to you and you can start to get those pearly whites in action!
Below is a link to get 20% off your whitening kit!
Wishing you and your family a Happy New Year!
Pin this for later!
* Please note that I did receive free product in return for a review of Smile Brilliant *