I LOVE homemade guacamole… It never tastes as fresh at a restaurant! Grab a margarita and your ingredients to whip up a batch for your fiesta.
Author: Mama Life Inspiration
Recipe type: Appetizer
Serves: 1 Medium Bowl
This is adapted from the amazing guacamole my makes for fiesta dinner.
- 3 Large hass avocados
- 1 Lime
- 3 Roma tomatoes
- ¾ Cup cilantro
- ¾ Red onion
- ⅓ Jalapeño
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut tomatoes length wise and remove all seeds, then dice
- Chop cilantro
- Chop onion
- Chop jalapeno - Add more if you like it HOT! I'm more of a mild kinda gal
- Cut avocados length wise, place into bowl
- Squeeze lime juice and add to bowl - Mix
- Add, tomatoes, onion, cilantro and jalapeño - Mix
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Sometimes I'll add garlic salt and a few other spices as well
- Enjoy with your favorite tortilla chips 🙂
Pin this recipe for later!