I am a holiday lover and bunnies are my favorite so I can never get enough of Easter. The fun is endless… Here are some ideas for you and your littles.
Easter Egg Maracas
This was a hit with Ry and Chlo… They are both still walking around the house shaking it. Here is what you will need to get your shake on (makes one shaker):
* All items are from the Dollar Store
- 2 plastic spoons
- 1 plastic easter egg
- Washi tape
* Tip: Tape holes on the egg (they usually have them on the top and bottom) otherwise you will end up with rice everywhere like I did. 🙁
Egg Color Sorting
We are still mastering our colors around here… Getting pretty close to being color experts. This is a great activity to get more practice. Add in a pair of tongs for honing in fine motor skills. Here is what you’ll need:
- Egg carton – Target Dollar Spot
- 6 plastic colored eggs – Target or Dollar Store
- Matching colored pompoms
- Tongs (optional)
Coloring Easter Eggs
This is such a longstanding tradition that never gets old. It is our first year since having kiddos to dye eggs and cannot wait! Here is what you will need to create egg masterpieces:
- 1 dozen eggs
- Tongs (this makes it way easier to dip in dye, also good fine motor skill practice)
- Dye of any sort
Easter Bunny Book Choices
I am trying to encourage reading more in our house. Ry has not been into it much but I decided to set up a table in their playroom with Easter decor and had him help me find all of our bunny books to put on the table. Now when we go in the play room the books are right there and more inviting to read. So far, I’d say it has been a success.
Hope you have fun and get some hops in between!