I am a sucker for anything banana or chocolate and then you put them together… it’s over! I always have a few overripe bananas that need to go to good use. This recipe is one of my favorites and an added bonus, they are healthy. Just beware – they will not last long. Enjoy!
- 1 cup Siggi's vanilla bean yogurt
- 2 medium ripe bananas
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups rolled oats
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ cup chocolate chips… or however many your heart desires 🙂
- Blend all ingredients in a blender
- Pour batter and fill each muffin cavity to ¾ full
- Cook on 400 degrees for 10-15 minutes
Pin this for later!